The Best Energy Auditors...
- Can demand a premium price for their services
- Add massive value to the companies they work for (think raises and bonuses)
- Have the highest close rates regardless of their salesmanship
- Use building science to back their claims and gain instant credibility with their customers
- Can train others effectively, increasing their growth potential
- Will always have work and be in demand regardless of the economy
Crappy energy auditors
- Stop learning after certification
- Constantly have crews complaining about bad scopes of work
- Leave money on the table from missed opportunities
- Do not truly help a homeowner make their home more healthy, comfortable and efficient
- Are more salesman than home performance professionals
Use our experience and knowledge in the home performance industry to become the best energy auditor you can be. I have trained over 20 auditors and even more crew members running my home performance company, with my first two years doing everything myself. I know what it feels like to be up and to be down in this field. If you really want to make a career in home performance, not just use it as a side job and go back to doing what you were doing before the same way then start your track with us at the HERS Rater Exam Academy. Our no B.S. approach will help you launch your career in the right direction.